General News

‘American Horror Story’ actor Harry Hains died of fentanyl intoxication

Australian actor Harry Hains — who struggled with dependancy earlier than his passing in January — died  of fentanyl intoxication, it was revealed this week.

The workplace of the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner introduced the “American Horror Story” actor’s trigger of loss of life on Monday. The style of loss of life was dominated an accident.

Hains, who died on the hospital, was 27 years outdated.

Hains’ mom, the actress Jane Badler, beforehand revealed that her son had died on Jan. 7, saying that he struggled with dependancy.

“On Jan 7 my stunning son died . He was 27 and had the world at his ft . However sadly he struggled with psychological sickness and dependancy,” she captioned a collection of images of Hains. “A superb spark shone shiny too quick a time .. I’ll miss you Harry daily of my life …”

Hains moved to the US to pursue modeling and appearing, and appeared in exhibits akin to “The OA,” “The Deleted” and “American Horror Story: Resort” alongside Woman Gaga, Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett.

About the author

Tina Sanders

Tina Sanders

Tina is the mind behind Gruntstuff.com, and she ideated it when she was working for an online magazine company where she used to cover US-based headlines news. She holds a degree in journalism and has more than 4.5 years of experience in an online magazine company. She had the idea while working there but when she was quite sure about starting something on her own, she took the risk and left the job to start Gruntstuff. Since then she added a few team members, and along with them, she creates General US news content on the site.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Get in Touch!

To get in touch with gruntstuff or to tell us about a Story or Press Release, just send an email to gruntstuffnews @ gmail.com
. And, we will get back to you shortly.