It already leaked final month, however now it’s official. Beetlejuice is getting the 4K remedy with this new launch of the cult traditional horror comedy hitting cabinets this September. WB Residence Leisure revealed immediately that the 1988 flick starring Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis might be arriving on 4K Ultra HD on September 1st. You’ll be able to preorder both the usual 4K + Blu-Ray + Digital launch or, if you wish to deal with your self, the Deluxe Version Reward Set.
Right here’s the whole lot the Reward Set comes with. And, if you happen to scroll down, you may get a sneak peek at it within the gallery beneath:
- Beetlejuice movie on 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital
- 4” embroidered glow-in-the-dark patch of Beetlejuice’s headstone
- Insert of directions for all times after loss of life emergencies with three items of collectible chalk
- “Betelgeuse” flyer featured within the movie
- All objects are housed in a particular version present field made to appear to be The Handbook for the Not too long ago Deceased!
MORE FROM THE WEB
32 years because it first hit cinemas and Beetlejuice-mania has by no means died down. For the previous few years, there’s been speak of a sequel, with director Tim Burton circling the venture and Keaton and Ryder hooked up. So far, nonetheless, it’s but to materialize or formally begin transferring ahead.
A stage musical did not too long ago play on Broadway, although, and we’ve heard whispers that the aforementioned sequel is certainly brewing in growth. However once more, WB has but to formally announce something. Maybe this new Blu-ray launch is a heat up although and as soon as it lands, the studio will reveal their plans to proceed to franchise.
As all the time, watch this area for extra and you should definitely tell us if you happen to’ll be grabbing this new launch by dropping a remark down beneath.