The coronavirus job force is back on!
President Trump stated Wednesday that the White Home’s crew for combating the virus will “proceed on indefinitely” — a day after he and Vice President Mike Pence stated the group will start to wind down.
The crew will now focus extra on rebooting the economic system, in addition to vaccines and therapeutics, Trump stated.
Right here’s what else we realized right this moment:
New York disaster:
- Britain now has extra coronavirus deaths than every other nation in Europe, passing Italy for the primary time because the pandemic took maintain.
- French residents are being requested to meet their patriotic obligation — and eat extra cheese to assist the dairy business.
- College students in Wuhan, China’s virus epicenter, went back to class sporting masks and present process thermal scans.
China below hearth:
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated the US authorities had not confirmed that a lab in Wuhan, China, unintentionally launched the virus.
- China’s UN ambassador stated the nation gained’t permit worldwide consultants to research the supply of the outbreak till there’s a “closing victory” in the combat in opposition to the virus — whereas it’s ambassador to the US desires American politicians to cease blaming Beijing for the pandemic.
- As many as 100 firms wish to ditch China for India due to the virus, based on an Indian official.
- A New York Metropolis-based homosexual porn star is below hearth for allegedly attending a packed celebration in flagrant disregard of social distancing pointers.
- The scientist who satisfied British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to close down the nation resigned from his publish — after he was caught violating social-distancing guidelines by assembly up along with his married lover.