Two restaurant workers in Connecticut have been found dead in the constructing’s supply closet, a report mentioned.
A 3rd employee was hospitalized at about midday Monday in any case three suffered obvious drug overdoses in the New Haven constructing, police instructed WTNH.
Two of them, in their 50s, have been declared dead on scene.
A 3rd man found in misery outdoors the storage room was taken to the hospital.
The proprietor of Jack’s — a restaurant in the constructing — confirmed to the information outlet that one of many males who died was employed by the eatery, whereas the opposite was an ex-worker.
The person in the hospital can be a present Jack’s worker, the report mentioned.
The proprietor mentioned he believes the trio broke into the room whereas the restaurant was closed.
Police don’t suspect foul play, however are investigating whether or not a nasty batch of medication is circulating in the town, the report mentioned.